Eye bags aren’t that easy to get rid of. It takes so much time to get rid of the eye bags and dark circles. Puffy eyes affect a lot of people; especially they are taunted by their colleagues and bullied regarding their sleep.
In such cases, Aloe Vera can prove to be the best friend for your eye bags. Aloe Vera gel contains antioxidants and vitamin E. These ingredients not only reduce the puffiness but also reduce the fine lines and wrinkles. It is best known as a natural ingredient for its nourishing properties.
How to Use Aloe Vera for Eye Bags?
Fresh Aloe Vera Gel
- Collect some fresh Aloe Vera leaves and rub it gently under your eyes for 15 minutes and gently massage the affected area.
- Remove the Aloe Vera pulp with a moist cotton ball; do not wash until your skin feels sticky.
- Repeat this process twice a day for best results, once at night before going to bed and once in the daytime.
- Once you do this twice a day, you are going to go get the the best out of it.
Aloe Vera and Potato Juice
Potato juice is quite effective in reducing any kind of skin discoloration. You may use potato juice along with Aloe Vera to get rid of the puffs and dark circles quickly.
- Mix one spoon of potato juice with 1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel and make the mixture consistent.
- Massage the affected area with this mixture for not more than 40 seconds.
- Apply the pack and leave it for 10 minutes and wash with clean water.
Aloe Vera and Cucumber
You must be quite familiar with the natural soothing properties of cucumber.
- Make some fresh cucumber juice.
- Mix 1 spoon of fresh cucumber juice with 1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel and massage under the affected area for 30-40 seconds.
- Leave the pack for 15-20 minutes and then remove the pack with a wet cotton ball.
- You may wash off with clean water.
Yes, aloe vera helps in getting rid of under eye bags. Its natural properties and nourishing ingredients make it the perfect method to reduce eye bags. While there are other notable organic treatment you can use, aloe vera is for sure one of the best out there!