Who doesn’t like those tangy grapes? Not just flavourful with taste, these grapes are loaded with high nutritional value to deliver several beneficial impacts to its users. Do you know, besides protecting us from eye problems, cardiovascular diseases and even cancer, grapes are also helpful in preventing the early ageing of your skin? The resveratrol found in these grapes keeps your skin wrinkle free and makes your skin appear younger. Rich in Vitamin C, it is effective in reversing the skin ageing and tones your skin well. It is also helpful in repairing your skin and healing any scars. If you are jostling with the stubborn sun tan issues, a glassful of fresh grape juice can work for you majestically.
As the grapes are rich in Vitamin E, they are a great way to keep your skin supple and soft by preserving its moisture. Other skin issues like blackheads, dark circles and uneven skin tone can be addressed with this magical fruit.
So, let’s explore the 5 magical grape face masks which can do wonders with your skin
Grape and Strawberry face mask for Dull and Dry Skin
- Take an equal proportion of grapes and strawberries and cut them at a bite size.
- Mash both of them together to attain a pulpy mixture.
- Take a cosmetic brush and apply this organic face mask evenly over the face and neck areas.
- Leave for 15 minutes and wash off with cold water.
Both grapes and strawberries are the rich sources of anti-oxidants which largely benefits the skin by adding radiance to it. Use this mask 3 times a week to experience better results.
Grape and Fuller Earth Mask for Oily Skin
- Take a few black grapes and blend them smooth in a blender.
- Add one spoon of fuller earth and mix it well.
- Add one spoon of lemon and rose water each.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply this organic face mask and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water
- For visible results apply this mask for at least thrice a week.
Fuller earth is a great way to get read of excess oil from your skin. The rich antioxidants received by your skin from the grapes nourish your skin and keep it glowing.
Grape and Tomato Face Mask for Normal Skin
- Take one small sized tomato and 7-8 grapes.
- Blend both these ingredients together in a blender until a smooth semi-thick paste.
- Use a cosmetic brush to apply this cosmetic brush evenly over your face and neck areas.
See more: Face masks using blueberries