There are certain methods which have been proven to be effective when it comes to getting rid of eye bags. One of those methods is using baking soda.
Eye Bag Treatment Using Baking Soda
You will need one cup of hot water, cotton pads and one teaspoon of baking soda.
- Mix the baking soda with the water until the mixture is completely uniformed.
- Soak the cotton pads in the mixture until they are completely soaked.
- Gently squeeze the cotton pads to remove the excess water and then place them on your eyes where there are eye bags. It is advisable to leave the cotton pads on the eyes for about ten to fifteen minutes.
- Remove the pads and use cold water to rinse your face.
- Pat the eyes dry and then moisturize.
Repeat this process once or twice every day.
Why is Baking Soda Effective?
- Baking soda is a natural exfoliant. This enables it to impart a glow under your eye skin.
- Baking soda also enhances blood flow which in turn reduces the eye bags. In most people the eye bags are cause by blood not flowing in the right manner. As we grow older the blood vessels are unable to work as efficiently as they used when we were younger. But the baking soda improves the blood flow around the eyes and this helps a lot in reducing the eye bags.
- Baking soda does not have any harmful components which can cause side effects. Even people who have sensitive skins can use this method without experiencing any side effects.
- Baking soda is also readily available and as a result you will not have to struggle looking for it.
- This method is also cost efficient compared to some other methods used to get rid of eye bags.
When choosing the right options to use while looking to deal with eye bags you need to consider various factors. These include whether the option you choose will disrupt your life. This is because some options will require that you take some time off to heal. You also need to consider whether the option you choose is affordable and easy to implement.
These factors are the ones that make baking soda an ideal solution since it is effective and safe. Therefore, you can get rid of eye bags effectively provided you know how to remove eye bags using baking soda.