All About Azzalure
Azzalure can be defined as a muscle relaxant that is mainly used for aesthetic functions. Today, many people have appreciated the use of products like Azzalure to temporarily get rid of wrinkles to improve the physical appearance of their faces. Many people tend to feel more confident and their psychological status is alleviated. Azzalure has been widely used in the European Union country members as the aesthetic version of the product Dysport. There are different versions of the product and the name tends to vary from one country to another.
In most cases, the people that use the product have 65 years and less. The main ingredient that is also the active ingredient of this product is a toxin produced by Chlostridium botulinum and it is referred to as botulinum toxin type A. It is administered by injection and inhibits the ability of the nerves to release actylcholine which is a chemical that is very important in the communication between the muscle cells and nerves. The muscles then become paralyzed for a while until new endings develop on the nerves. Pros and cons of using Azzalure as Botox As mentioned above, Azzalure is a product that is used for aesthetic removal of wrinkles and improving the appearance of the face. However, just like any other product that performs this function, the product has some advantages and disadvantages.
Pros of the product
- Azzalure is administered via injection into the muscle. This is a generally painless procedure that takes a short time to be complete. This is the major advantage of the product because you do not have to use it every day to get rid of wrinkles. Once it is administered, the effects will start to manifest after a week or so and they will last for approximately 3 months.
- In addition to wrinkles, it can also be used to correct crow’s feet, creases on the skin and even fine lines. The product can also be administered in case of development of persistent migraines. Cons of the product
- The effects of the product are temporary. This is a disadvantage because you have to redo the procedure after three months. If you skip appointments for the procedure, the muscles in your skin may become resistant to the product. On the other hand, too frequently, the muscles may be negatively affected and even damaged. It is therefore important that you research on ways to make Botox last longer. This way, you can reduce the frequency of undergoing the procedures.
- After administration, it is possible that you will experience side effects like dizziness, weakness of the muscles and difficulties in visual senses. It is therefore important that you ensure you do not drive or operate heavy machinery after administration of the product because it may lead to accidents.
- Albumin is one of the ingredients of the product. Albumin is a compound that is found in the human blood and therefore there are some chances that viral infections may be acquired from using the product. Even though stringent measures have been put in place to eliminate this risk, it is impossible to be completely safe from the risk.
- There are people that develop allergic reactions when injected with the product. In most cases, these people are allergic to the active ingredient of the product, botulinum Type A. For these people, using this product is very dangerous and the allergic reactions can lead to fatalities. There is also an age restriction to be considered before using the product. People above the age of 65 years and children below the age of 18 years should not use the products. Pregnant and lactating mothers can also not use the product because it may affect the fetus or compromise the breast milk.
Today, there are very many procedures that can be performed to enhance the physical appearance. One popular product is Azzalure. This product is mainly used to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on the face in addition to treating migraines and even crow’s feet. Some of the advantages and disadvantages of the product are listed above and it is important to carefully adhere to the directions of use when using the product. In addition, before going for the procedure, it is very important to consult with your doctor. This way, they are able to do some tests and determine whether it is safe for you to undergo the procedure. This is because some of the side effect are fatal and they can be easily avoided by consulting the doctor before undergoing the procedure.
Looking for an alternative? See Brazilian Skin's product.