Lemon juice is one of the best remedies when it comes to how to remove eye bags today. The best thing about this remedy is that lemons are cheap and are easily available. This means you will get the best solution at a very pocket-friendly price.
Benefits of Lemon Juice
Lemons contain vitamin C which helps to lighten and tighten the skin under the eyes. It will help to get rid of any toxins around the eyes. Lemon also has anti-inflammatory properties which will definitely help to combat the puffiness around the eyes. While using lemon juice you will enjoy its other benefits like:
- It works as a detoxifier and helps the skin look brighter and younger
- Its aroma works as an energy booster and helps to relieve stress and lift up your mood
- The vitamin C helps in synthesizing collagen and, therefore works as an antioxidant
There are many methods that you can use to remove eye bags with lemon juice:
How to Use Lemon Juice to Remove Eye Bags
- Squeeze juice from a fresh lemon and apply it under your eyes using a cotton ball.
- Leave this for around 10 minutes to air dry and then rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat this daily for a few weeks.
- Make a thick paste using a tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, a pinch of gram flour, two tablespoons of tomato puree, and a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Apply this paste gently around your eyes, leave it for 10 – 15 minutes then rinse off well with clean water.
- Repeat this 2 or 3 times a week.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 1 tablespoon of full-fat milk or cream.
- Take a clean cotton ball and soak in the mixture then apply it generously under the eyes.
- Let it air dry for a maximum of 15 minutes and rinse off with cold water.
- Repeat this 2 times in a day.
The milk helps in hydrating and nourishing the skin.
These methods are very effective and work fast too. Whichever method you choose to use you will get the best results. Lemon juice is not harsh on the skin and should stop using it immediately it causes a burning sensation.
When using lemon juice, it is important to remember to rinse off your skin thoroughly with plenty of water, this is because when lemon left of the skin is exposed to sunlight it can leave some undesirable stains on the skin.
Regardless of what caused the eye bags, your skin type, gender or age do not let eye bags ruin your day because there is a solution for you.