It’s very difficult to get rid of eye bags easily. It takes a lot of attention and skin care for reducing eye bags and dark circles permanently. We all are quite familiar with petroleum jelly.
We use Vaseline petroleum jelly as lip balm to keep our lips soft and moisturized and there are many other uses of petroleum jelly. One use of petroleum jelly is to reduce eye bags.
Vaseline petroleum jelly is used as an anti-aging cream as well. The components in Vaseline are ideal to reduce eye bags, wrinkles and fine lines around the affected area.
How to use Vaseline for eye bags?
Vaseline is an ideal and a natural product for skin care and beautifies the eye contour skin because of its amazing nourishing and soothing effect.
If you have wrinkles and eye bags
Vaseline is one of the best natural products for skin problems and anti-aging. It prevents eye contour and keeps the area beautiful and moisturize.
- Take a small amount of Vaseline at your fingertips
- Apply gently to the affected area to increase absorption. It also stimulates blood circulation in that area. It is advised to apply the jelly at night and leave it overnight for best results.
- Next morning, wash off your face with whether lukewarm or cold water to start a fresh day.
- Repeat this process every night and you yourself can feel the change.
If you have puffy eyes and eye bags
Combine Vaseline petroleum jelly with natural products to experience the best results.
Vaseline with almond oil and honey
- 2 teaspoon of Vaseline
- 1 small spoon of honey
- 1 small spoonful of almond oil
- 1 egg yolk
- Melt 2 teaspoon of jelly in the microwave with almond oil, honey, and egg yolk.
- Make a consistent mixture and apply the mixture on the affected area with a cotton ball.
- Leave it for 25-30 minutes and remove it with warm or cold water.
Almond oil and honey are hydrating products so they offer a very powerful effect.
Vaseline with rose oil and wheat germ
- 2 tablespoon of Vaseline
- 1 tablespoon of Rose oil
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ
- Melt 2 tablespoon of Vaseline jelly in the microwave and mix 1 tablespoon of rose oil and 1 table spoon of wheat germ.
- Leave the mixture for some time (hours) so that the mixture becomes thick.
- Apply on the affected area and give a circular massage on the affected area.
- Apply the mixture when going to sleep and let it act all night.
Wheat germ oil is an ideal product for moisturizing your skin. It provides a toning and soothing effect.
Other Tips and Treatment
- Moisturize the eye contour daily before going to bed and start using an eye cream.
- Take proper care of your diet and add Vitamin E rich food to your diet and food that increase collagen level.
- Drink plenty of water during the day time and avoid consuming excess of alcohol and caffeine.
- Apply a good sunscreen to the affected area of the eye.
- Use makeup removers to clean the makeup and wash your face as many times as you can with clean water.
If you want to know more about other organic treatments, click here.