Did you know fruits are used in making face mask for enhancing the skin? Yes, we are right. Fruits like papaya, banana, orange, cucumber, grapes, mangoes, apple and the like are widely used in making organic face mask.
Face masks are a great skin care treatment that help you get the beauty of your complexion back that you once had. A good face mask provides the right rehydration, gets rid of the excess oil and mitigates the chance appearance of pores in the skin. We'd we will discuss here mango as a great ingredient in an organic face mask.
Why is mango good?
Mango is a fruit grown widely in the Indian subcontinent. It’s full of jam that contains important antioxidants and phytochemicals. These biochemicals will bring you the necessary positive impact on your skin by providing the necessary nutrients. You can make your skin more beautiful by subject it to treatment with organic face mask with mango as the principal ingredient.
Mango is among the fruits that make your skin glow. Mangoes contain a great amount of beta carotene, which imparts on them the typical color. Besides beta-carotene, mangoes also contain Vitamins B and C. These vitamins are good for the skin because they keep the elasticity of the skin and reduce the rate of ageing of the skin.
Mango could be a great ingredient in diverse DIY organic face mask that you can make in the privacy of your home. It's easy and simple to make them. Here are a few DIY examples:
Ingredients: mango, avocado and coconut oil
The benefits of this mango facial mask are that it will bring the necessary nutrients and make the skin supple and soft.
Avocado is rich Vitamin E, lecithin, potassium which nourish the skin. It will help the skin stay hydrated and moist and it will clean face any blemishes and acne.
Coconut oil will have a protective and soothing effect on the skin thanks to it antioxidants.
The required quantity of the ingredients is as follows:
- Mango pulp - one tablespoon P
- ureed avocado - two table teaspoonfuls
- Coconut oil - one teaspoon
- Take a mixing bowl search ingredients until it makes a consistent smooth mask.
- Smear the mask evenly and thickly on your clean face.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Once the time is off, rinse clean with cool water.
- Use a soft, clean cotton bath towel to pat dry
This organic face mask consisting of mango and honey will make your skin richly hydrated and fresh throughout the day. It is a great non-toxic (involving chemicals) way of getting rid of pimples and acne.
- Well chopped mango pulp - four tablespoons
- Honey - one to two tablespoons
- Almond oil one to one and a half tablespoon
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Clean your face and neck well.
- Now apply the face pack on your neck.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse well using luck warm water.
This face pack is good for all sorts of skin.
Oats plays the role of an effective exfoliator. It gets rid of the dead cells from the skin.
For best results, before you apply the face pack, undergo facial steaming. This will make the pores open and enable the mango face mask to go deep.
- Mango pulp - 1 tablespoon full
- Oatmeal ground - 2 teaspoonful
- Put the ingredients in a bowl and mix them thoroughly.
- Smear the face mask evenly onto your space and in a circular motion fashion.
- Leave it for 30 minutes to make the application get into the pores.
- Once the time limit passes, rinse with warm water first then cold water to make the pores closed.
These are just a few organic face mask that would help hydrate the complexion of your face. There are many other methods and many other ingredients.The outstanding benefits of face mask are that their natural and contain all the essential nutrients beneficial to the complexion. They do not cause any skin allergies or side effects on the skin. They in a simple and easy-to-do yet effective and you can do them at home. You won't have to go to a beauty salon.t of time.