One of the main reasons why people have to deal with eye bags is because they live a busy life and do not find time to take care of themselves properly. So, if remedies like using essential oils 3 times a day or placing cold pieces of cucumbers or potatoes are advised to them, then they will never find the time or interest to try out such methods.
You need a quick, easy and of course an effective method that can get the job done without putting any effort. Thus, we are advising you to put cold spoons over your eyes to get rid of your eye bags. This method is not only easy to follow, it also happens to be more effective than most common home/natural remedies used. This one is also quite popular is it provides an instant result.
How to Use Cold Spoons to Get Rid of Eye Bags
- First you have to keep 2 steel spoons in the refrigerator for 30 to 40 minutes.
- When they are cold enough (as per your preference and tolerance), place them over the affected area. Make sure that the curved side is facing downwards.
- All you have to do is massage the area from inner to outer corners for 15 to 20 minutes and you can see that the eye bags have reduced significantly.
How It Works?
- When you place the cold spoon on your eye bags, the cold temperature will first help you to tighten the swollen skin underneath your eye.
- Further, when you use the rounded side of the spoon to message the affected area from the inner eye corner to the outer, it will help in jump starting the process of lymphatic drainage.
- It relaxes your blood vessels and aids in blood circulation which automatically helps the body to reduce eye bags.
The method of using cold spoons to reduce or remove eye bags comes with no side effects. Hence, even if you go for an alternate method by following the needed safety precautions, it will be helpful for you to use this inexpensive trick of using cold spoons for a better and quicker result.